Saturday, July 31, 2010

Go for passionate, and i still believe


Born to be in that way.
I was a person full with passionate,
passion with everything that in my soul.

Talk about fashion
Read about magazine
Care about family,the love one and even friends
Think about future
Work with full heart to get something in return.

Thus,
i have one breakable heart.
I mean it's easily breakable...
Easily to be soft hearted eventhought
 i swear that i'll not compromise anymore

Its really make me feel so contradiction
I knew this was me
It's was my character

Sometime,
i do ask myself for not to be that passionate anymore.
But yet i'm born to.
I cant really fling off that part of me.

I'm easily trapt in love
Whenever i love someone
then i'll easily get emotions,
the mixed feeling that could not be expressed by words.

I ... still believe.
Someday you and me,
will be in love again.

The feeling in between love or not
its killing me,
i'll get insane after a while with this kind situation.
I choose the way,
i'm not regret with it.
Its really wonderful but yet
that was terrible consequences that i need to face .....

That's always one question that i want to ask,
will there be the second chance for us to be together
and love by you again?

The feeling that you gave was so strong whenever
you look into my eyes,
i knew that's the true feeling that you aint really control it for,..
I get that message,
its really touch my soul.
But did you realize for that?

You always give me thousand and shit reasons
that just hope that i'll stay away from you...
Its really hurt.
Its hurt when you spoke in that way...
Althought you're not mean to

I always hoping there was one day,
we'll meet again, talk again, everything was like restart again...

I still believe ...
I still have a dream...


No comments:

Post a Comment