Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It was Sunday


Hey
The picture was took on sunday.
It was a dull one for me.
Nothing much special,
except early morning i had ' dim sum ' as my breakfast...
Hehe
It has been ages that i always skip my breakfast on the lovely sunday
I'm kinda exicted and not patient enough to wait for the day,
when my buddy told me that they gonna come find me in pg...
And i promise will leave one day for them...
As last,
the feeling was exactly the same like the rain after the day..
But ,
still a day for me.
I hope the next or the coming one will be more cokourfull!

Hoping for the coming Sunday,
where to go??
Maybe go and explore something new with my fren or buddy again!
Hehe
Any suggestion?
Any special and nice food to intro?
Tell me, tell me ... Tell me more!
As i guess i still not yet discover the lovely pg island yet
(:

Cheers!
Tcare and have a nice dream tonight,




- End -

No comments:

Post a Comment