Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A late post


Picture captured on 27 April 2010
My Birthday

Due to wireless connection down in my house,
so until now only i have a chance to post it...

Well, my minds was full with the words that i wanna share with.
Hmm... those people in that picture were all my buddy.
Will the coming days still the same?
Actly i miss those days...
I'm someone that full with passion and love,
that's my spirits ...
I born to.

Due to that strong caring feeling,
i easily get strike up by something that i did not expected.
Actly, i did not angry or mad anymore.
Bt i jus dunno how to face them.
I scare i get hurt again...
I scare i'll be let down by them again...
The feeling of escaping make me refuse to get closer with them.
Give me sometime,
I'll be better after a while.

Take care my bro.
I knew you'll view it,
thanks for supporting my blog,
I'm glad to know that.

If i'm ready,
i'll let you know when the apologise dinner can be threated.
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment