Monday, July 19, 2010

Simple day


That's me!
Its was saturday,
the day i work half day.

Was busy with my report.
Feel so relief after i done it,
 as its had been pending for about a week more...
Hehehe!

Was so confuse and struggle this few days.
I knew what's going on,
and yet i still act like nothing happen.
Caus no one can help me,
unless me myself.
Sometime i feel like myself was drowing...
in a deep sea that without the end.
Sometime i feel like i was really barely able to breath...
It was so torture.
It was so cruel and yet so ......

The truth telling me that,
i'm just a nobody.
Those days was like...... a dream.
People had wake up from it since so long,
but i still making dream.
I knew that i'm stupid.
So i learnt to let go everything.
But honestly its was not a easy thing,
the feeling was so distracted!
I hate it!

Bless me.
Make me safe and make me fine.
I was just an ordinary girl who with a simple heart,
to treat a simple one as her forever one.
I did not do mistakes,
i did not lie or bluff,
i did not.....
i swear i just love him as the only one.
Yet, i get these as the ending?
Sigh
Sometime god was so unfair,
maybe its my fault that i love him too much.
I guess so.

Let talk about other thing,
switch the topic.
Ohs ya, it was Bon Odori on that day.
Was planning to go,
but yet becaus of raininng,
many people cancle it.
I'm one of them!
Hahaha
Actly i did not really want to go too,
just was really too bored.

I dont have place to hang around,
or i can say i dont have a place that i feel belongs.

With my new spec

Driving is playing most role of my life as my career need it so much!
Hehe

The bright red colour make me look brighter and fairer?

New high waist pant ,
i damn like it,
but i need to be slimmer only it look perfect!
Haha

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment