Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time flies

Time passes so fast,
i mean damn fast!

It's almost one year...
I mean between me & him.

But the most happy moment was still in my head.
Whenever i think back or have a look,
i'll smile without my notice.
I'm happy at that time,
i mean i'm really happy.
Everything he said and did,
was still there for me to rmb for the entire of my life time.
* sound like a stupid girl stupid girl still holding tight and hope on he could turn back??
   I dont know .... =.=

I get a lot of chances to eat whatever i want.
Honestly, being pampered by a chef was really sweet!
Hahahaha
That was a sample one that he did just to try out the taste,
but i was really lucky that i get to eat first before him...
How nice would it be right?
Hehehe
   Work as a waitress in the restaurant and i was glad to know them.
The feeling was so warm like a family.
They taught and they guided as well!


I miss that time so much......
I knew i would not have a chance to look back or even go back anymore,
but please just allow me to share those memory.
It was so hard to explain by words,
i was really really happy for that period.
We both will see each other everyday, speak to each other everyday...
At first, was just like a buddy...
But yet it turn up as a admire and eventually become someone only that i need.
I knew i rely on him too much...

Well, now ... things change.
Those memory was like a dream i guess...
He was awake from it? I don't know and i wouldn't want to know anymore.
But i still miss him...... as i love him deep before.
Many people are telling me, how stupid or idiot that i'm,
Love quotes always mention about, only fool will trust in love either love or true love,
so i just admit it, i'm a damn fool !

Anyhow, i feel better when i share out.
Sharing is caring isn't it??
If you guys care about me, please let me know,
at least i'm not alone ......
Cheers!
- End -


No comments:

Post a Comment