Saturday, July 3, 2010

k l

 

It was a short one which last for 3 days 2 night
Its really super short!!
I was quite greedy actually,
i want more ...... in future.
Can i?

Went with him ,
but unfortunately was not went in the same bus.
Still .. reach the same place.
So,
i'm still happy and enjoy with it.

Baby reach in afternoon,
i reach in evening.
lol

*********


I forget to close the flash,
yet i like this picture,
it make me look so slim (:


The king size bed


Living room

I forget to take kitchen's photo.
Next time maybe ...
hehe


K L C C

It was so crowded,
and i found out that time was jus weekday
if weekend,
i cant imagine it ...
=.-


New shoes . New blouse


Baby teach me how to eat this.
I tot the taste will be ' yucks ',
yet it turn up with ' yumm '
I like it thou ...
* satisfy that i had a try


Back to hotel again
after a tired walk .
* was super tired and i slept earlier


Picture took before i left,
say bye bye to everything ...
Then off we went.
I'm the one who really don want to say good bye,
at first was not used to it..
But yet it just like warm chocolate,
when you have a first drink,
you get surprise and you feel hot,
but yet eventually you feel warm
after some time (:

I m not used to stick together with him
for everyday,
but yet .... i knew i actually hope to have a second time .

Baby
I love you .

No comments:

Post a Comment