Thursday, July 8, 2010

Football n ME


S P A I N  vs  G E R M A N Y
later on in 2.30 am!

What a pretty match !!!

Gosh... I cant watch it,will only can watch by tmr
:((

If can, i wish to watch together with him,
with our belover tiger in hand and some snacks of course !
Woooooo... how great will it be?..
Its ok, i shall wait for the next four years for the coming FIFA world cup.

_________________________________________________________

This is me.
Currently me.
Fat and round face.
Fat and round body, totally out of shape, whre is my " S " ??
;((

I was currently busy.
No party time.
No shopping time.
Everyday was jus dealing with my job and task.
I miss him every single second.
I miss the time we spend together when i was on holiday for the past one month.
I was happy , i mean i was really really have fun!
I appreciate it.
Although it was just a simple one, but it mean so much for me.
I have a lot of wishes that still pending in my list.
I have a lot of dreams.
** But the wish i wish the most i guess... god also knew it! Chunkle ..
     As .... i'm just a woman, an ordinary one ! hehehe...

I wish to become slimer. Beside cut down my food,any suggestion??
I eat a lot this recently. Especially dinner!!..
People say, we eat a good breakfast,
a full lunch and a light dinner, drink a lot of water, eat a lot of fruits.
Ur weight will be in an average point.
But mine situation was .....
I do not eat a good breakfast,
i do not eat a full lunch but a full dinner,
i seldom drink, and i likes fruits...
But the result end up , i turn F A T.
OK, i understand where is my problem.
I should do something on it...
Bless me >.<



Waiting for my dinner,
i m bored so i took some photo while waiting. Lol

I miss him all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment