Monday, July 12, 2010

The only rose

Hey
Share with you all,
this is the only favourite for me.

I don't know why i would fall for it,
but i still remember it was a story that happened in the age of 7.
I was just a little girl who really love flower,
i like colours...
And when i'm sensitive to colours,
so when i saw things come in colourful,
that really so easy can attract my eye and heart away!

That incident was.......
I accompany my mum to a flower's shop,
she wanna buy some special vase for her fake tulip.
When i was in there,
i feel like i was in a big big flower farm.
Varieties of flowers stood in front of me,
its kinda cute and funny... but its really make me so focus!
Roses are amazing!
Roses give me a special and a warm feeling.
Its really ...... nice!
How to say?
Hmmmm........... It was like deep inside my soul.
But after i found out there was a blue roses,
it really melt my heart away...
So i fall for the frist sight.
Even until now, whenever there was a bule rose,
it easily make me glazed or starred.

Blue rose represent mystery.
The blue rose does not naturally occur in nature,
 as they lack the pigment necessary to create the blue coloring.
Instead, blue roses began with florists dying white roses with blue pigments.
In recent years, blue roses have been grown using genetic engineering.
Much like it's mysterious beginnigs,
the blue rose signifies mystery or the possibility of attaining that which seems impossible,
mostly because it's a rarity in nature.
This mystery of the blue rose makes it perfect for those with a complex personality
 or that crush that seems just out of reach.

I guess one of the meaning of that,
hit me up.
It was so true!
I'm trying so hard to get along with him,
but still.... i would just only cross my finger close.
Hope that everything will be fine,
and i would not expect so much from our relationship anymore.
As i'm tired.
I knew one day,
i'll be fine again... But when can i get to that day??
* a serious question.... that hardly have the answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment